Academic and Accessibility Advising
Academic and Accessibility Advising offers students guidance in navigating the postsecondary world. We support students with accessing information to make informed decisions around their post-secondary options and accessibility needs.
Post-Secondary Advising can help you:
- Access required services and supports
- Better understand accommodations that are available
- Develop self-advocacy skills
- Research appropriate programs and institutions
- Navigate the application and registration process
- Select post-secondary classes
- Secure funding and scholarship opportunities
- Explore post-graduate options
Academic and Accessibility Advising can be accessed in isolation or as part of our Academic Coaching Services.
Grant funding is often available to cover the cost of Academic and Accessibility Advising provided by MyLearningCoach. We can support learners to access grant funding.